As we hurtle ever closer to the official end of summer and the forthcoming autumnal season, it might brighten your day to know that we are currently offering a DOUBLE WHAMMY offer for your business – a brand-new, bespoke website with ongoing support from the Holly Small Design team, plus details of how you can get up to £4,000 in grant money if you’re a small business or start-up – YES REALLY! Sound too good to be true? We promise it’s not. Read on!
What is EDRF?
The European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) is lending early stage small businesses (no more than 3 years old) and start-ups (no more than 6 months old) based within Hertfordshire, a helping hand through its grant application process.
How does my business/start up sign up?
The good news is there is no fee for joining the ERDF-funded programme, and for ease we have listed some of the key points you need to consider below:
- All businesses must be signed up to be part of the ERDF-funded Hertfordshire Start-Up Programme if wishing to apply for funding.
- Every business must been registered with either Companies House or HMRC (evidence/paperworkwill be needed).
- The grant can only be used for costsassociated with business activities that help and support engagement and early growth e.g. marketing, PR, website, software and legal/admin costs.
- There can only be one application PER business.
Show me the money!
If your business is fairly fledging i.e. not more than six months old, you can apply for a grant of up to £1,000. The grant will need to be ‘matched funded’ by you, so you put down a thousand pounds and so does ERDF, leaving £2,000 to play with. If you’re a more established early stage business, you can apply for a grant of up to £3,000.
For further information about the ERDF programme and to request an application form, please get in touch with:
Mick Dobson of Wenta Watford Centre via email at:
MickDobson@wenta.co.uk or call 01923 247 373.
Put the WOW-Factor back into your website!
Your business website is usually the first time a new client or customer will come into contact with your service or product, so it’s REALLY important to give a great first impression!
How we can help
Holly Small Design web developers will work in partnership with you to ensure your business personality and vision is brought to life – the way you want it to be in the evolving digital world and competitive online marketplace. We know what works and what doesn’t, and better still, our experience, skills and ‘know-how’ means you’ll always have the most up-to-date technology available for your site, that’sjust right for your business and budget.
Choose Holly Small Design for your website upgrade from £499 +VAT.
– Bespoke Design based on electronic and telephone communication and brief
– Mobile friendly and responsive
– WordPress website
– Up to 5 pages (additional pages are £25+VAT per page)
– Daily Backups
– 1 x Domain management
– 1 x Email account
– Social media links
– Email support
– WordPress tutorials
– Hosting, maintenance, backups and full support for 1 year
Get in touch with Holly Small Design – we’ve got all your digital marketing needs covered under one roof!